Sunday, June 26, 2011

In Session is back in session on TruTV

Looks like In Session has returned to Comcast on Channel 45. That's good news, it's been off since the digital transition in my area, and now if I am home I can follow the Casey/Clayee Anthony trial. It was turned on just this weekend, we'll see if this channel is the same one CNN keeps referring to has having daily coverage, though this Monday is a court holiday in Florida I understand and there won't be anything happening tomorrow. [2011-06-27: Since court is actually in session today, Monday, it would appear CNN was wrong on this; in fact, something very interesting has happened - MSNBC if streaming live coverage; first I'm aware of this.]

[2011-06-29: Turns out TruTV is not covering the trial ; I thought InSession was a component of that network; it would appear not.]

Not that I'm addicted, but if you care to follow it too, you can get nearly 4 hours of daily post-mortem on CNN HLN starting with Jane Valez-Mitchel at 7 ET, followed by Nancy Grace, Dr Drew, and finally Joy Behar.


(IMHO Dr Drew is the most interesting and probing of them all, and Nancy Grace - who probably spends 40 minutes out of the hour replaying old footage and waxing indignant - the least.)

No comments:

Post a Comment