Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Radio Shack Pro-62 Scanner (200-0560) in Toyota RAV4

c0 Radio Shack Pro-62 Scanner (200-0560) in Toyota RAV4 detailAs I mentioned in this post _tmp_amn_pic_24_10_1, this is the radio that got me started on my quest for the right antenna(s) and cup mount and coax path in my RAV4.

 

c0 Radio Shack Pro-62 Scanner (200-0560) in Toyota RAV4It's an old one off eBay. I prettied up the manual OCR from Radio Schack's site. You can get Radio Shack's original here... _tmp_amn_pic_24_10_1(I've reformatted the manual and added some frequency tables for my own use; those won't do you much good unless you live in Kent Co, MI, but if you like the format you might be inclined to use it for your own town.)


Download the Radio Shack Pro-62
Scanner (200-0560) Manual Here (PDF)
_tmp_amn_pic_75_21_2

My next radio project: Putting the 2m/70cm Tram antenna on the car, then programming the Wouxun KG-UVD1P and using it on the road this summer. I'll share my Wouxun programming spreadsheet for the major cities that I travel through; those will be interchangeable with anyone else programming a 2m/70cm handy talkie for those areas.

_tmp_amn_pic_10_2_3

 

[Edit: Looks like Medifire download experience is a little confusing; I haven’t tried the experience from the downloader’s side for some time. If you’re having trouble, let me know. Free file hosting is a tricky business.]

Started: 2012-02-07

No comments:

Post a Comment