Monday, August 15, 2011

Gloria Jean's Coffee is Glorious

I have no financial interest in this company, but if you happen to be nearby on a warm day, don't pass up their High Energy Mocha Voltage Chiller. It's a frothy iced coffee with a jolt of (I think) espresso and a few ground up coffee beans that offer a tasty grittiness that I like.

I travel the Ohio Turnpike a lot and the first Service Plaza East of Toledo (on both sides of 80/90) has a Gloria Jean's.

Visit Gloria Jean's Coffee


 
 





2 comments:

  1. 80/90 and the Ohio Turnpike are very familiar to me! We use the Turnpike to visit my dad's family in and around Cleveland. I've been riding on it for my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I drive 80/90, I feel like I'm on vacation; I associate the drive with childhood visits to Michigan to see family, then to go to college, and now it's the route I take to go home. It's full of mostly happy mostly tired people moving between where-I-usually-am to where-I'd-like-to-be.

    ReplyDelete