Friday, March 30, 2012

Dee Dee Eats a Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie

c0 Dee Dee Eats a Peanut Butter Oreo CookieThere’s nothing especially cute or viral here, just three minutes that parents usually miss because we’re enjoying the peaceful moment to do something else. This is what those three minutes look like.

BTW, without ever eating an Oreo or seeing one eaten (that I’m aware of), she slid the two wafers apart and ate the crème filling first. I think this a natural tactic for tackling the Oreo. Nabisco probably already knows this, they used it in an ad a number of years ago. 

Dee Dee Eats a Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie

Also…

Dee Dee Jean and Cousin Tom-Tom in Grand Rapids_2012-03-24
Tom-Tom took a couple hours to visit while his daughter was at a soccer meet at East Kentwood High School. Tom-Tom and his family have always been close to ours. Our ages were close and we visited each other on summer trips when we were children. Tom-Tom risked his job to come to my Dad’s funeral; Carolee, his older sister and the cousin I was closest to, was also able to come.  

Dee Dee talks to her Chinese Grandma in Chinese_2012-03-24
Grandma Zhao lives in Shenyang. I think Dee Dee’s doing pretty well for 3 years and a few months. I missed some of the better moments; timing is everything with 3-year-olds.

ding

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Erin! I think so too, but you know I'm kinda biased :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chuck,

    Nice videos! Great to see Tom Tom with Dee Dee - and then to see Dee Dee speaking Chinese - wild!

    ReplyDelete