Thursday, April 19, 2012

If you could hear Jesus laugh...

c0 laughing Jesus(I'm still working on the WWII story. It'll be worth the wait.)

This piece is full of wine and cheer, it’s the way Jesus would laugh, or the Ghost of Christmas Present, or my Grandpa Cairns.

 

                    Gustav Holst, The Planets, Op.32 Jupiter_tmp_amn_pic_61_0_1

I didn't think Matt Cutts ever "just found out about anything," but while researching how to start an embedded video at a certain time, I found out he puts his pants one leg at a time too.

Matt Cutts: How to Start an embedded YouTube video at a certain timestamp _tmp_amn_pic_11_15_1

(Cutts is a big shot at Google; I tried actually embedding, didn’t work and ran out of time.)

_tmp_amn_pic_11_22_0
Started: 2012-04-14

No comments:

Post a Comment