Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nope

c0 My Broken USB thumThis was my setup. All I needed to buy was the alligator clip to use as a heat sink, but the smallest clip I could find turned out to be too big, and the components too small for me to work with. I tried it without a heat sink and probably fried it anyway.

c0 My Broken USBEver get so disgusted with a project you just wanted to throw the whole thing out the window? And it looked so pretty and organized to start.

I’ve occasionally found myself in this situation, perhaps you have too: You had all the right stuff and the knowledge and desire, but no experience, and so you wound up with a mess.

c0 PNY Micro AttacheI replaced it with a PNY Micro Attaché. Even my most trivial writing will be in the cloud or on a backed up hard drive when possible, but at least when I have to work off a thumb drive, this will lessen the likelihood of it snapping.

I guess it’s not a total loss. I got a bag of roach clips out of it.[1]



[1]
That’s a joke.


Started: 2011-01-28

No comments:

Post a Comment