Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I’d better feel like a marshmallow floating in hot cocoa tomorrow.

c0 Hot Cocoa with marshmallowsThis is the most annoying TV ad I’ve ever seen in my life, period, bar none, no exceptions, end of story, cue the fat lady:

 

As I mentioned to a colleague, if this campaign is to work, it needs to give us a relaxing, satisfying denouement so that I feel like I’m a marshmallow floating in hot cocoa.

If it doesn’t, it’ll be even more obnoxious for having left us without a peaceful solution to the manic problem they think we all have. JCPenney is promising a revelation tomorrow, which according to Penney’s and industry buzz is a three-tiered pricing structure.

I’m already starting to melt.

(Did you notice Mozart’s Requiem playing in the background? Poor Wolfy is rolling over in his grave. That’s where the screaming is really coming from.)

Started: 2012-01-30

No comments:

Post a Comment