Monday, December 19, 2011

I Met the Real Santa Yesterday

c0_Dee_Dee_SantaAt Centerpointe Mall in Grand Rapids (used to be called Eastbrook Mall). He was the kindest, gentlest, most genuine Santa I have ever met, and I've met a lot.

I have it on good authority that the Santa visits some malls himself this time of year to spot check Santa-helper quality (that is where the phrase "secret Santa" comes from, you know).

Well, there's always a chance I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure I met the Big Guy himself.

c0_Dee_Dee_Mom_Dad_Santa_Centerpointe_(Eastbrook)_Mall_2011-12-18 c0_Dee_Dee_Santa_Centerpointe_(Eastbrook)_Mall_2011-12-18

(The outfit is from Mom and Dad; believe it or not, this is Dee Dee’s third year in it. It is a little small now, but how could we resist?)

_tmp_amn_pic_64_0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment