Sunday, February 19, 2012

So you think US jobs are more important than Chinese jobs?

c0 My wife Xiaohong and daughter Dee Dee at the 4th of July Parade in Erie, PA 2011I was going to repost a challenge that I blogged earlier, but I can't find it right now, so will rephrase it as best I can:

I would like someone who believes that US jobs are more important than Chinese jobs to explain why.

I hear everyone saying it; there must be something to it.

Simple enough. Right?

You may use any supporting evidence you like.[1] Here, let me help you get started, but feel free to add your own:

  • They talk funny.
  • They look different.
  • They're Communists. Everyone knows Capitalism reinforces hard work, character, and prosperity.
  • Anyone with an alphabet with umpteen-thousand characters just doesn't know how to economize.
  • They don't love their children as much as we love ours.
  • They're atheists.
  • Their food smells funny.
  • There's like a billion of them. Our slice of the world's jobs is already small.
  • Some people are more important than other people, and we get to decide who.
  • It's the way of the world. Survival of the fittest.
  • A lot of people agree with me.
  • People who disagree with me must be Communists; even if they don't think they are, they are; maybe subconsciously or something, because you can't be that wrong and not know it.
  • God's on our side. Everyone in my church thinks so.

 

c0 Nazi belt buck with Gott Mit UnsThere, did I get it all? I'm sure I at least hit a few high points. Michigan candidate for senator Pete Hoekstra, are you listening? Since US employment is such central component to your campaign, maybe you have an opinion.

_tmp_amn_pic_12_41_0

[1]
You have to explain why, though; can't be a self-evident statement like "Because America comes first." That only says “I’m right and I don’t need a reason,” which, IMHO, is where Mr Hoekstra stands.

_tmp_amn_pic_12_46_0

Started: 2012-02-18

No comments:

Post a Comment