Saturday, January 19, 2013

The only bad thing about bologna...

c0 Bologna bagel sandwich; not my own, just a good picture from spoonful.com to illustrate this post.The only bad thing about bologna is that if you make a sandwich with it on a toasted bagel with mayo, as you chomp, you squeeze the bologna out the other side and you end up needing to trim the newly extruded crescent after each bite.



c0

c0 Lance ArmstrongThis Week's Ho-Hums

A handsome, popular bicyclist used drugs ->

 

c0 Manti Te'oA handsome, popular quarterback invented a girlfriend or believed he had one when he didn't –>


 

c0


Queen - Bicycle Race
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like.

 
c0


[2013-01-16]

1 comment:

  1. Is the quarterback being conned or are we? Tis a puzzlement.

    ReplyDelete