Sunday, June 10, 2012

0dds & Ends for Sunday June 10

c0 Odds & Ends 0dds & Ends Odds and Ends1
Coffee Update: Back to Square One
Okay, went out of my way while running an errand to try Marathon gas station coffee again. The one I found served Mother Parker's Coffee. Never hear of it. Tasted like it was filtered through Ma Parker's skivvies. Threw it away.

So, where am I now?

* Marathon corporate hasn't written me back.
* Can't remember which Marathon served that great coffee.
* Marathon coffee near me tastes like battery acid.
* Can't find MJB near me.
* Citavo and Douwe Egberts are food service coffees and aren't served anyplace near me (that I know of).

c0 happy man with his morning cup of coffeeMaybe the Marathon I tried was just a bad apple, but why should I go out of my way to try it again? Appears I'm back to whatever's on sale and my own drip coffee maker.

This is such a simple matter, you'd think it would have a simple answer.

2
"Groupon" sounds like a contraction of "Grey Poupon." However, good mustard is a delightfully solitary experience.

3
An Empty Inbox is the Sign of an Organized Mind
I finally found time to file all my email where it belongs; the work didn't go away, I just organized it. I hid folder names and appointments to thwart corporate espionage. First time in 8 years this has happened.

c0 Empty Inbox, first time in probably 8 years

_tmp_amn_pic_10_46_0
Started: 2012-05-30

No comments:

Post a Comment