Monday, July 28, 2014

Does it matter if a 4-year-old DIDN'T go to Heaven and come back to tell about it?

c0 The cover of 'Heaven is for Real'
The cover of 'Heaven is for Real'
I recently heard a noted evangelical criticize Heaven is for Real, a book that claims to relate the experiences of a boy who went to heaven and came back to tell about it.[1]

As much as I believe most of Heaven is for Real is attributable to coincidence and wishful thinking, I also know from personal experience that the book has made a difference in the lives of the dying and the families who've said goodbye to them.

We beat ourselves up over trivial differences, and since I spend a lot of time consuming Christian media, I witness those beatings almost daily, and I become increasingly dispirited each time.


c0
[1]


[2014-07-21]


c0

No comments:

Post a Comment