Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Momma Deer and Bambi in my backyard.

Now I know where my flowers have gone. They're getting turned into baby deer:


c0 Momma deer and baby deer in my backyard.

 


Video of  Momma deer and baby deer in my backyard.


 

c0

 

Say something else in that ear:

c0 Clarence talks to George after he pulls him out of the water. George is suddenly able to hear with an ear that's been deaf since a childhood accident. George says to Clarence, "Say something else in that ear." Clarence replies, "Sure. You can hear out of it."Writing advertising copy the same day it's due is like performing field surgery at a battalion aid station. (Finish with your own gruesome metaphor, eg, "It may be _______ but it's never _______" or "The patient lives but the _______ dies," etc.)

--Clarence 0ddbody

 

c0

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture and video of the deer. I always thought it would be so wonderful to have deer coming to my back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only they would eat at home before they visit! :-)

    --c0

    ReplyDelete