Monday, August 26, 2013

A shout-out to Vladonai Software, creator of AllMyNotes outliner

c0 screen shot of AllMyNotes outliner/organizerI ran into an issue with my primary portable blog writer. I use a portable version of AllMyNotes from Vladonai Software to write this blog (then I use Windows Live Writer to format and schedule).

This combination gives me portability and nearly seamless copy/paste from fingertips to Blogger.

Unfortunately, AllMyNotes became corrupt between weekly backups, and yesterday I couldn't access my work for this blog (and that's why you are reading this today).

I sent an urgent message to Volodymyr Frytskyy, the developer, and he responded within a couple hours and is now personally looking at the file.

THAT is called support. Regardless of how this turns out, Volodymyr gets an award for being the single most helpful software developer/vendor I've ever worked with, besides making an awesome app.

Thank you, Volodymyr.

[2013-08-25]

c0

No comments:

Post a Comment