Saturday, October 12, 2013

Evangelographical cracklings.

c0 Billy SundayThe end of it all is the same for us all - sitting in a wheelchair with a blanket over our legs listening to old songs and talking about old days and how thing’s aren’t the same.


[2013-10-07]


c0


This much is true: All of us know what we believe to be true, and we want others to believe those things are true, too.


[2013-10-07]


c0


This blog is an evangelography.


Evangelbiography?


I want you to think the way I think and lead you there by my thoughts and thoughtful mistakes.


If I thought I was wrong, I would think otherwise.


Changing your mind occasionally keeps it fresh.


Changing it too much makes it a frenetic mess


Changing it not at all makes it a dull mess.


[2013-10-09]


c0


No comments:

Post a Comment