Monday, August 18, 2014

I'm Staying out of facebook for a while, but you can still follow me this way…

c0 How to follow Clarence by Email 2014-08-15
How to follow Clarence by Email
I'll be staying out of Facebook for a while, but I will still be writing and posting.

If you don't feel like visiting me here, you can always sign up for email.

I can’t see who's subscribed, so you can enjoy me anonymously (and delete with impunity).

c0 Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators in the Mystery of the Whispering Mummy











I'll also be staying away from news and entertainment, and instead spending time with the Apostolic Fathers and Alfred Hitchcock's Three Investigators.

I thank you for spending a few minutes with me when you can.

I have friends I don’t even know, and that is a pleasant thing to consider sometimes.

c0 Alfred made a cameo on the covers of the early hardcover stories.
Alfred made a cameo on the covers of the early hardcover stories.


[2014-08-18]


c0

No comments:

Post a Comment