Friday, July 27, 2012

Dee Dee Draws Our Family

1
Dee Dee Draws Our Family
And adds a friend (Rain) and friend's mom (Christine). I have a beard and moustache because of the way my face scratches when she kisses me after work. Notice the shape of the eyes. Also notice everyone is smiling.

(I had a colleague many years ago who brought in a picture her daughter drew. In the picture, each family member was jumping out of a plane that was on fire. Everyone had a parachute except mommy.)


c0 Dee Dee Drawing 2012-07-25

[2012-07-25]

 

2
New species can evolve in around 6,000 years.

Pentagona [starfish] … float around in the plankton for a few months before settling down and developing into adult sea stars. Hystera [starfish] … give birth to miniature sea stars ready to grow to adulthood. Story_tmp_amn_pic_55_19_1

Pentagona and Hystera diverged as early as 6,000 year ago.

[2012-07-25]


3
c0 Detail of the hand of Christ's hand on a crucifixStory idea: About a man who makes crucifixes and whose job it is to nail little plastic Jesuses to the pieces of wood that make the cross. He goes about town saying “I crucified Jesus today.” Some people think he is mad, others think he is a saint and call him Brother Tappit on account of the sound his little hammer makes as he taps in the nails.

[2012-07-21]

_tmp_amn_pic_55_41_0

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chuck - I think you have a future Picasso on your hands. I thought at first that Christine was an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tom, I think at 3.5, it's not too bad.

    --c0

    ReplyDelete