Monday, July 23, 2012

My Blog Schedule

1
Something My Dad Said
"When you start the car with the air conditioning or radio already on, it hurts the points." I don't know what points are, or if modern cars still have them, but I make sure everything is turned off when I start the car.

[July 21, 2012]

2
c0 Home PlateSomething My Grandpa Cairns Said
"The grass will come back, Chuck, but the kids will be gone." He said that to Dad after Dad had told him about the dirt patches in the backyard where us kids played ball; Dad was unable to get grass to grow there.

That was in Erie, PA.

The grass grew back long ago.

[July 21, 2012]

3
My Blog Schedule
I've been publishing my blog manually in the morning before I go to work. I think the email update to subscribers goes out sometime during the day. For consistency, I'm going to schedule everything to go up shortly after midnight; that may or may not affect when updates arrive in your inbox. I'll still be posting to Twitter and Facebook in the mornings.

[July 21, 2012]

_tmp_amn_pic_34_37_0

No comments:

Post a Comment