Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Book by Davis A Young

c0 detail from the cover of Davis A Young, The Bible, Rocks and Time - Geological Evidence for the Age of the EarthThe latest book by my uncle Davis A Young is coming out soon. He has honored me with a preview copy.

This is not just the normal "my smart relative wrote a book." I am exploring a warren of related ideas and none of them seem to reach the sunlight. I look forward to getting my uncle's perspective on these things.

(It is not a sequel to Igneous Petrology, outside of the idea that everything we do is a sequel to everything we've done, but that is another post.)

I’ll talk more about the new book here after I've read it.

Uncle Dave is a retired geologist. You can find more of his books here_tmp_amn_pic_64_17_0.

_tmp_amn_pic_64_18_0
Started: 2012-06-27

No comments:

Post a Comment