Tuesday, June 24, 2014

...but do you really want her to be president?

c0 Hillary in 2016
I'd be willing to bet that Ms Clinton is a great conversationalist and dinner companion, that she truly cares about women's issues, children, and those who have no voice of their own, but do you really want her to be president?

(I'm not sure where the style for "Hillary in 2016" artwork started, but it has a distinctively totalitarian energy to it, a la hammer and sickle.)


c0


Sinbad vs. Hillary



c0


Hillary clarifies what it means to be 'dead broke'
("May have not been the most artful way of saying that Bill and I have gone through a lot of different phases in our lives." Uhhh, it doesn't actually say that at all.)



c0

Real women don't stay home and bake cookies.




[2014-06-12]

c0


Hillary Clinton Snaps at NPR's Terry Gross on Topic of Gay Marriage
(Don't tell me I changed my mind, I just changed the way I think about it. Oval Office conversations will be very interesting if Hillary is behind that big desk, don't you think?)




c0
[2014-06-13]

No comments:

Post a Comment