Thursday, June 12, 2014

God bless you, Ann B Davis. R.I.P.

c0 Ann B Davis, the Brady Bunch's housekeeper
Ann B Davis, the Brady Bunch's housekeeper
A few days ago (God bless you, Maya Angelou. R.I.P. >) , I wondered why we don't celebrate lives before they're ended.

We should be celebrating this life, too, which may just have touched more than Ms Angelou, though each in their own indelible and unique way and for different but equally good and important reasons.


[2014-06-02]

c0


c0 Burgess Meredith as Henry Bemis in the Twilight Zone episode 'Time Enough at Last'
Burgess Meredith as Henry Bemis in The Twilight Zone
I am sometimes Henry Bemis, pleading with my heavy eyelids to let me read, just 10 minutes more, please.

I usually lose that fight.

[2014-06-01]


c0


No comments:

Post a Comment