Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Father's Day 2014

This is the card I got from Dee Dee this Father's Day...

c0 01 Father's Day card 2014 front

c0 02 Father's Day card 2014 inside

c0 03 Father's Day card 2014 back



Lest you think there is some nascent personality disorder in the storm cloud, she added it because she knows how much I like inclement weather.

I did note, however, that we are not holding hands in the picture, and the cloud is situated between us.


c0

This is the cup I got from Dee Dee LAST year and was broken THIS year by MiMi:

c0 Last year's Father's Day gift gets broken on Father's Day
Last year's Father's Day gift gets broken on Father's Day

There is something benign and fitting in this, I just can't put my finger on it.

[2014-06-15 - Father's Day]


c0

No comments:

Post a Comment