Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A footnote to yesterday's post (♫ Jesus love the little losers ♫)

c0 Jesus uses the Loser signRegarding my closing remark on yesterday's post (A bully story from Oprah a long time ago (we're all losers) >), I had wanted to add a flourish, but it seemed to end well where I left it, so I didn't, but had I continued, I think this would have made a fitting coda:

Jesus Loves the Little Losers

Jesus loves the little losers,
all the losers of the world,
poor and wretched, fat and sleight,
they are precious in his sight.
Jesus loves the little losers of the world.


Even if you devote your life to losers, others will still dislike you. Just google "Mother Teresa humanitarian" to see how we can't live selflessly without criticism.

[2010-11-07]
c0

No comments:

Post a Comment