Friday, September 20, 2013

This Tim Horton's sandwich is upside down.

c0 This sandwich is upside down - Tim Horton's Breakfast Panini Sandwich
c0 Tim Horton’s sign in Grand Rapids, MI
Click to enlarge:

Top: This sandwich is upside down - Tim Horton's Breakfast Panini Sandwich

Bottom: Tim Horton’s sign in Grand Rapids, MI

Isn’t there some kind of rule that when you build a sandwich, the meat goes on the bottom and the cheese on top?

I can’t eat a sandwich with the cheese on the bottom.

What’s that you say? Turn it over? Can’t do that. Look at the cheese again. It’s like conformed to the bottom. Even if I turn it over, it’s obvious it was built upside down.

Just how do I eat this without feeling like my karma is turned inside out?

[2013-09-14]

c0


Ever have one of those days where everyone drives like a lunatic, looks at the floor when passing you in the hallway, and no one says
good-morning or good-night or thank-you or please
?

You start thinking, "What? Are my shirt buttons aligned wrong? Is there spinach in my teeth? Do I have horns growing out of my head?"

[2013-01-18]

c0

No comments:

Post a Comment