Thursday, September 25, 2014

hina 2014: More Vids - Driving around Chairman Mao, Shenhang cityscape, taxi ride

c0 Chairman Mao statue in Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Chairman Mao statue in Shenyang, Liaoning, China
More videos from Shenyang, Liaoning, China 2014. 

(Note to self: I need to do something about my blog borders, I'm not crazy about the way larger videos run off the edge, but it's not at the top of my to-do list.

Many years ago I saw a couple IT guys working with new PDAs laugh at the term "note to self"; not sure why that's funny, I make notes to myself all the time, and sometimes refer to myself in the 3rd person, which also invites a giggle. I think that's a carry-over from referring to myself as Clarence here, and I take no offense, just a part of how I manage the voices.)



China 2014 Shenyang Cityscape



China 2014 Shenyang Driving around Chairman Mao statue




China 2014 Shenyang Taxi Ride





c0

No comments:

Post a Comment