Friday, October 24, 2014

4th of July at the Bierer's, Erie, PA (2005?)

This was probably 2005, maybe 2006. There are so many dear family members here, I won't try to list them all. These family ties are all represented: Bierer, Andrews, Sliker, Miles, Grandy, Albrewczynski, Cairns (forgive me if I'm missing others).

On this particular 4th, I was hot-dogging it with the kids while playing badminton and went down on my right knee. It swelled up like a cantaloupe, but scary stories involving needles, drainage, and physical therapy, kept me away from the doctor. The swelling eventually went away, but arthritis (I think) moved in, and that knee stiffens up if I'm sitting still for a few minutes.


A slideshow of pictures from that day… and a few of home from about the same time...


[2014-10-18]


c0

No comments:

Post a Comment