Saturday, October 11, 2014

My new Mohu Leaf digital TV antenna works great. Plus, accident cleanup on I-96.

c0 Clarence's Mohu Leaf antenna in an upstairs bedroom window
Clarence's Mohu Leaf antenna in an upstairs bedroom window.
I recently ordered a Mohu Leaf digital antenna with some Best Buy rewards my wife gave me (thank you, honey!) and it's a great improvement over my homemade version (read more here >.) I wanted to prove to myself I could make one, but the stability and extra channels I'm getting are worth the $65.

Below is a screencapture of what I'm pulling in…. (the ATSC channels are the only ones that are important. You may notice a lot of Clear QAM channels in my old post. Those were left over from before Xfinity's digital transformation when I was able to get dozens of unencrypted channels over cable.)


c0 WinTV hvr-950hq using a Mohu Leaf amplified digital antenna
WinTV hvr-950hq using a Mohu Leaf amplified digital antenna.

c0



Just a slice of time from my morning commute on 10/3….


Accident cleanup on I-96 W in Grand Rapids Oct 3, 20014 approx 8am



[2014-10-03]


c0

No comments:

Post a Comment