Friday, October 17, 2014

Clarence and Family Finally See President Ford's Grave

c0 Dee Dee, Mimi & Jing at the graves of Gerald R and Betty Ford
Dee Dee, Mimi & Jing at the graves of Gerald R and Betty Ford.
I'm not much for Art Prize. It's a nice festival with interesting exhibits, good food, and family fun, but it's just not me. I can enjoy it, I just can't get excited about it. That doesn't lessen the value of the festival or how much it means to others.



But this year I did see something at Art Prize I hadn't seen yet: The graves of former US president Gerald Ford and his wife Betty.

[2014-09-21]


c0

Ever pray for eternal rest for the faithful departed and insert someone's name that's still alive?

Oops.

(It's not like saying Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, is it?)

[2014-09-21]

c0

No comments:

Post a Comment