Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014 - Post 2 of 2 (Pictures)

I ran out of space on my phone and didn't get as many as I wanted. Jing got more and some better ones, but her battery died. Progress, you know.

These pictures include Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning, and a neighborhood ugly sweater Christmas party earlier in the week (Jing won).



























c0
An unfortunate footnote: I dropped my phone while shopping and before I transferred all my photos and movies. It landed squarely on it's back. Couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried. I thought, Great! didn't break the Gorilla Glass. Nope, sure didn't, but broke something. Dead in the water.

[2014-12-25]

c0

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much honey for all the great pictures Love them all!!. Glad you got as many as you did before mishap with your phone. As always, Dad is taking the pictures and isn't in any of them. So typical. :-)

    ReplyDelete