Sunday, December 14, 2014

Clarence gets ready for Christmas, 2014

Some scenes from It's a Wonderful LIfe ... click any to enlarge.




Dee Dee with our new Christmas tree (all blue LED and white branches).

Mimi (Kayla Marie) with our new Christmas tree.


Mimi with our new Christmas tree.


Dee Dee decorating her Barbie Christmas tree in her bedroom.
A view of our house from outside. Right is our new tree. Left is a small tree I sent to Jing when she was living in Toronto.

Penguins on our front stoop and a lighted tree.

Our upstairs hearth. The Santa on the left we got at 75% off a couple days after Christmas (last year, I think). The Santa on the right plays the sax if you feed him fresh batteries; Jing bought him in Toronto. Stockings L->R: Dee Dee, Jing (I sent it to her when she was in Toronto), Mimi, Charlie, Dad (from my childhood, it's the only stocking I've ever had).


Our downstairs hearth. The Santa on the left is from my childhood and is very fragile now, so that's why it's out of the way. The purple nutcracker is from the ballet we watched as a family in Grand Rapids a couple years ago when Dee Dee was taking ballet lessons.




c0

No comments:

Post a Comment