Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What's so hard to understand?

c0 These lights mean 'Please turn off your cell phone and fasten your seat belt'How is it that we sometimes see cell phone video of turbulence, rude flight attendants, or passengers behaving badly on airplanes? Aren't phones supposed to be turned off?

Maybe I'm just hyper-sensitive, but I'd be afraid of getting yelled at for using my phone even if we were nose-diving into the ocean.





c0


I don't fly much, but I have seen a few passengers turn on their devices after being repeatedly told not to. It doesn't really matter whether or not we think our devices interfere with flight controls, it's about following the rules we agree to when we buy a ticket and board the plane. What's so hard to understand?


[2014-12-18]
c0

No comments:

Post a Comment