Saturday, December 13, 2014

I tried to walk through a glass door today

c0 Girl walking into a glass door
Girl walking into a glass door; image from Sodahead  >
I tried to walk through a glass door today [Mon, Nov 24] with a fresh cup of coffee in my hand. Good thing I was wearing black, though I smelled like coffee for a couple hours and will have to live with the embarrassment forever.

Most of our glass-walled conference rooms have some filigree glazing to indicate that there's a glass pane in front of you. The particular one I ran into doesn't.


Must be a workplace behavioral experiment.


Let's glaze all the meeting room glass walls except a few and see how many people we trick!


Wait, wait… and let's clean them so well that they're virtually invisible.


Wait wait… one more… let's give them mobile devices so they're always looking down when they're walking into meeting rooms.


Ha ha, genius!


[2014-11-24]


c0


Everyone along the intelligence spectrum thinks they're right most of the time, but the further you go at either extreme, the less likely it is you'll find folks who think others might be right.


[2014-12-04]
c0

No comments:

Post a Comment