Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cracklings

c0 Scansion of Sapphic meter.The best prose is indistinguishable from poetry.

[2103-04-14]


c0

It's easy to speculate on unsavory details when the objects of our derision won't or can't defend themselves.

That's like shooting fish in a barrel. Cruel and pointless.

[2013-02-24]


c0

I once hurried to write quickly and make these blogs timely to match current events, and if that's possible, I still do, but I soon realized that the news is cyclical, and what's timely today will be equally timely again. Given the different daily experiences between you and me, and that I have no control over the duration of events or when you will be reading me, trying to be topical is an unnecessary burden.

[2013-03-12]

I have something to say about the Boston Marathon bombings and subsequent events.

It can wait.

[2013-04-19]

c0

No comments:

Post a Comment