Friday, May 3, 2013

Where's my unicorn?

c0 Magic the unicorn and Sparky the puppy, two of Dee Dee's favorite nighttime pals.
Click to enlarge: Magic the unicorn and Sparky the puppy, two of Dee Dee's favorite nighttime pals.
This morning just as I was leaving the house for work, I heard little girl tears. The entire house was asleep, so I at first thought it was a neighbor, but then I realized it was coming from Dee Dee's bedroom. I was walking by her window at that moment.

I walked back into the house and she came crying into the kitchen and fell into my arms saying she lost her unicorn. I picked her up and took her back to her bedroom, promising we'd find it.

I put her in bed and found the unicorn fallen between her bed and the daybed. The unicorn's name is Magic. I gave Magic back to her, along with her blanket (which she's had since she was a baby). I kissed her and said it was still early and for her to go back to sleep. She picked up Sparky, a small stuffed dog at the corner of her bed, tucked him in next to Magic, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

c0


c0 Dee Dee asleep with Sparky April 28, 2013. Just happened to have this in my camera.
Click to enlarge: Dee Dee asleep with Sparky April 28, 2013. Just happened to have this in my camera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[2013-05-01]

No comments:

Post a Comment