Monday, May 26, 2014

Owie

c0 Clarence's dry hands become cracked and infected in winter
Clarence's dry hands become cracked and infected in winter.
No one will care today (we all contend with daily injuries), but 100 years from now, who knows what Clarence's great-great grandchildren might be interested in.

(How cool would it be to see a picture and read a journal entry from my Great Grandpa Damon… Gol dernit I mashed my thumb milkin’ Clarabelle this mornin’.)

I took this picture outside Asian Delight market while Jing grocery shopped and I was tired of reading news on my phone.

My skin gets so dry in winter, despite daily moisturizing it will crack and get infected. It's very painful. Corn Husker's Lotion helps, but doesn't prevent it entirely.

[2014-01-12]

c0

No comments:

Post a Comment