Monday, February 24, 2014

The type of personality from which all intolerance arises.

c0 There are two types of people (from funnyjunk.com)
There are two types of people (from funnyjunk.com)
There are two types of personalities in this world: Those that think everyone should be like them, and those that think the world is better off with more people very unlike them.

Every sort of intolerance arises from the first type:

* Why can’t they learn to speak English?
* Why can’t he drive faster?
* Why don’t they teach their kids some manners?
* Why don’t they rake their leaves more often?
* Why won’t they drink with me?
* Why won’t he go to church?
* Why don’t they vote?
* Why don’t they wave hello?

Etc, i.e., "Why doesn't everyone do things like I do?"

[2014-02-14]

c0

A few things I say to myself (but not out loud, and in no particular order)...

I’m among the most talented writers I know.
If I were single, I’d marry me.
Sorry, Jesus, that wasn't very nice, was it?
Have you seen my marbles?
Wow, she’s a babe. Shame on me. But, wow.

[2013-12-09]

c0

No comments:

Post a Comment